Product Info for Hornady Subsonic .450 Bushmaster 395 Grain Subsonic eXpanding Centerfire Rifle Ammunition
Hornady Subsonic Ammunition is designed for accuracy and performance below the speed of sound. The Sub-X (Subsonic – eXpanding) bullet features a lead core. Long grooves in its gilding metal jacket combine with the bullet’s flat profile and the patented Flex Tip insert within its hollow-point cavity to help it expand reliably at low velocities. Performance of the Hornady Subsonic load meets or exceeds FBI Protocol terminal ballistic test requirements.
Features of Hornady Subsonic .450 Bushmaster 395 grain Subsonic eXpanding Centerfire Rifle Ammunition:
- Proven Performance: Performance of 300 Blackout Subsonic meets or exceeds FBI Protocol terminal ballistic test requirements. The XTP bullet in Subsonic Handgun has built a world-class reputation for accuracy and stopping power.
- Silent And Stealthy: Hornady Subsonic Ammunition doesn’t have the loud report of a supersonic round, and paired with a suppressor, it’s even quieter. Unique powders optimized for subsonic use result in a low flash signature, ideal for either suppressed or unsuppressed performance.
- High-Quality Components: With high-quality cartridge cases and primers, Subsonic Ammunition offers the performance and accuracy shooters have come to expect from Hornady.
• Loaded with unique powders optimized for subsonic use, the low flash signature is ideal for both suppressed and unsuppressed performance.
• Bullets feature a cannelure for a positive case crimp for use in semi-autos.
• Designed specifically to fit, feed, and function in a variety of firearms including gas system guns.
1050 Feet Per Second
967 Foot Pounds
|Bullet Brand And Model||
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||
|Test Barrel Length||
|Country of Origin||
United States of America