The Low Rider 3.0 is simply the best Layout Blind available, anywhere, ever. Building off the success of the Low Rider II, the Low Rider 3.0 is slightly wider to accommodate a broader range of hunters and now boasts a durable steel frame to handle the rigors of a long and grueling season. The Low Rider 3.0 frame has no pins, sets up in seconds (about 45 to be exact) and has multiple revolutionary design elements making this the best layout blind available. The Rig ‘Em Right design strategy was simple: Design a low-profile layout blind that you can set-up wearing boxing gloves in a meat locker…and they did it!!! Low-profile design for easy hiding and reduced shadows. Multi-layered padded seat, backrest, and headrest for comfort and warmth. Large foot-bag for comfort with zip-out access for cleaning. Tough durable bottom for rugged use and long life. Oversized steel frame and metal hardware. Storage compartment behind headrest. Easy access flagging holes and see-through face shield. Removable shoulder strap.
- The fastest and easiest setup of any layout blind available…Period!
- Multi-layered padded seat, backrest and headrest for comfort and warmth
- Low-profile design for easy hiding and reduced shadows
- Large foot-bag for comfort with zip-out access for cleaning
- Tough durable bottom for rugged use and long life
- Slots for adding vegetation and removable shoulder strap
- Oversized steel frame and metal hardware
- Easy access flagging holes and see-through face shield
- Removable Shoulder Strap
|Color||Gore Optifade Waterfowl Marsh|