The Perfect Revolver. Whether It Is Your First Or Your Next.
Ruger’s Wrangler features a transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock to provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge. It utilizes a Cerakote finish for rugged reliability in all environments, cold hammer-forged barrel for ultra-precise rifling, blade front and integral notch rear sights, and checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six pattern grip frame. Built in the USA to Ruger’s quality manufacturing standards.
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote® finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern grip frame.
|Sights||Front Blade; Rear Integral|
|Finish||Burnt Bronze Cerakote|
|Condition||New in Box|